Another nice date. I changed the ocaml runtime to support 64 bit native integer, which turned out to be trivial. For some reason, 64 bit integers are not easy to handle in C, there are small errors in macros and type conversions, no idea, I am basically hacking that code until it passes the unit tests which is always a bad thing. I weeded out some bugs in the compilation of Hi to C, no major issues there at the moment, just some minor coding errors and some unfinished stuff. I minimized the runtime further, guess I got rid of some 2kLoC. The generated code for the first Hi unit test links with the new runtime, with some minor bugs.