- Bootstrap v0.1 (Not even wrong)
- Support for longs, floats, doubles, etc.
- Check the utilities directory. Move from trivially size-balanced maps to red-black trees?
- Check the parser. Sometimes it reports the wrong location.
- Simplify the type-checker. Throw out generalization, toss in higher-ranked types.
- Clean the lambda module.
- Create an optimizer for combinators.
- Have a good look at intermediate assembly. More type-info, generate i386 code, track pointers vs integers?
- Clean the runtime C files. Add memoization for FFI.
- Build a comprehensive set of bindings to C.
- Work on the document generator.
- Release? (It may be right)
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Stuff to Do
With a long wait, I am more blogging than anything else. Let's see: